Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's official!

Yesterday I got my student visa!  I'm sooooo outta here!  Peace out bitches.  Ok not quite like that.  But I did get my Visa yesterday so the French will take me!  (Even when a certain American won't...but we won't get in to that)

I have to get black & white passport photos taken and then send that off with my last form!  Finally!  All of that paperwork is done.  Now I just have to find out about financial aid/student loans.  That part sucks.  I wish money wasn't such an issue...oh well.  

Work is weird right now.  I'm training somebody to do part of my job and another guy is going to do the other part.  My boss told me that it'll take 2 people to replace me!  Very sweet of her to say.  So at the moment I'm training and that sorta leaves me with not much to do.  I'm not complaining, it's actually nice not to have to do everything for a change.  Plus once i get to grad school i'll be so busy that this slower pace is nice.  For now.  I can only be "bored" for so long before i start getting restless. 

I had a beer and a half tonight and i was so tipsy!  I'm going to need to work on that tolerance level.  Had some time to catch up with some friends - Monica and Britt.  So that was nice, i haven't seen them in a while.  I'll have to start making time for all my friends that i won't be seeing for a while.  

This Friday is Halloween!  I love Halloween!!  I really wanted to dress up in something cute, I was leaning towards something like Nancy Sinatra but I didn't find anything that i liked.  I might be able to pull some stuff from my closet but I really need those white go go boots to make that work.  I have some old cat ears that I could wear or i also have a plastic crown/wand that i could wear and be a princess.  We'll see...i have tomorrow after work to go through my closet and put something decent together.  

I'm seriously about to pass out...

No comments: