Thursday, April 23, 2009

SWEEP!

Yes, the Canucks swept the Blues in round 1 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs! What a wonderful feeling to see your team play so well.  I am NOT a bandwagon fan.  I have been a Canucks fan for as long as I can remember.  Being born and raised in Vancouver, the Canucks are my team, my boys.  And my boys won!  The challenge I face living here in Paris is that the games are at ungodly hours.  Well they start fine, like 1 or 2am but they go on for 3+hours.  This means I don't sleep till 5 or 6am.  Thankfully they won in 4 which means they're off for 10 days which means I get to rest for at least the next 10 days.  And my friends will be happy since I won't be tweeting about the game for the next week and a half!  I told them sorry but it's the playoffs and I LOVE my team!  So they'll just have to put up with my twitter updates about the #Canucks for a while!  So happy it's playoff time! It really doesn't get any better than playoff hockey!

No comments: