Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm so hardcore!

Ok, so tonight I went to the Zombie Lounge/Radio Room to see my friend sing in another friend's band. After they went on we stayed, the music is basically described as psychobilly. The very last band was from France! They drew a big crowed, the biggest i've ever seen at the Zombie. So anyways, people started moshing but really like pushing and hitting each other. I was sitting on a stool against the wall with my friend behind me. We had our arms up protecting ourselves and people would come around and help protect us too. That was really awesome. But then towards the end, this guy started really punching these other guys and they started ganging up on him and he fell ON MY LEG!!! Then like 5 or 6 guys started beating on him while he was on the ground...AT MY FEET!!! I literally curled in to a ball towards the wall and had my arms over my head thinking "please don't hit me in the head!!" The guy had blood all on his face and had to be carried out! At the end of the show when the lights went up my friend looked at me and said "Oh shit!" and got a napkin TO WIPE THE BLOOD OFF MY HEAD! I ran to the bathroom and washed my face. I think it was the fake blood from the performers because they kept walking by me/over me! What a night!! THERE WAS A FIGHT ON MY LEG!!! That's the best story ever!

No comments: