Sunday, September 14, 2008

The True/False quiz

I wear perfume or cologne daily:

false

I have a calendar in my room:
true

I screen my phone calls:
false

I have had my wisdom teeth removed:
true

I have driven a mini-van:
true

I own a video camera:
true

I have alergies:
false

I am an only child:
false

I am afriad of clowns:
false

I subscribe to Cosmopolitan Magazine:
true

I take a daily vitamin:
true

I have too many credit cards:
true

I have painted my bedroom:
false

I have worn hand-me-down clothes:
true

I have broken a bone:
false

I have cheated on a partner:
false

I play video games:
false

I have been in a submarine:
true (only if the old Disneyland sub counts!)

I have been to Disney:
true

I have an opinion about Britney Spears:
true

I am an aunt/uncle:
true

I have a scar on my knee:
true

I am currently on medication:
false

I text more than I call people:
false

I have been a bridesmaid/groomsmen:
true

I am married:
false

I have had a supprise birthday party:
false

I drink coffee:
false

I watch American Idol:
true

I have been to Washington DC:
false

I have been on a diet:
true

I have gotten into a car accident:
true

No comments: