Sunday, July 6, 2008

the 4th of july

Well last night was the 4th of july and here in america-land that means bbqs, fireworks and drunkness! And I partaked and basked in the glory of all 3 of those things (even though I am canadian.). The original plan was to go to OB to partake in the traditional marshmallow fight. Well by the time we got there I was wasted and the fireworks had already started. But that's ok cuz we started singing that proud to be an american song and the star spangled banner drunk in the street!! Don't ask me how I know the words, I just do. After the fireworks ended people started throwing marshmallows but we decided to go a bar and try to find our friends, who we never found! We proceeded to drink more then walk down to the beach and try to get on the pier. That didn't work cuz they gated off the pier (good idea in retrospect!) Oh ya and on the way to the pier my friends did cart wheels in the grass and we met some random dude from australia who we'll name "australian bernard" hehe.

Ok I'm at a park in north park waiting for my friends to get here so we can celebrate my bff's bday. They should be here any minute so ill continue this post later.

-happy trails!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments: