Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Mountain of Magic!


Magic Mountain is GHETTO! I forgot how ghetto it was the last time i was there was about a year ago or so. We went two weekends ago and I was reminded of all of its ghettoness.

Ok let's start with tell you that the rides are awesome! Everything else there sucks. The employees are lame and not helpful, the park just oozes dirty and the lines were ridic. I wanted to try X2 but didn't want to wait 3 hours in line so we moved on to Tatsu. Ya that was great. No it was awful, we were stuck in line in front of a bunch of kids who were rambunctious and loud and if it wasn't considered child abuse we would have punched them in the face. Then after waiting in line for over an hour we noticed that we really haven't moved much in the last 10-15 minutes and noticed that we haven't heard the ride go by lately. So we were wondering what's going on? I got out of line and asked the first attendant who barely spoke English and he had no idea so i found someone else who told me the ride was broken. BROKEN. That's great, thanks. And hey thanks for telling us! Geezus! We only figured out it was broken because I got out of line and asked somebody and then everyone else in line overheard us saying it was broken and they got out of line too. Out of the rides we went on, Goliath was the best.

Parking is $15! That's insane, at least Disneyland has a structure, MM has a paved lot and then a dirt lot. My feet hurt like hell at the end of the day. And the trams were a joke. When you get there you can either wait in a long line to ride the tiny tram to the entrance or you can walk the insane distance. And then on the way back at the end of the night the line for the tram was way too long so we walked...and I wanted to cut my feet off!

Food was not delicious by any means and drinks/sodas were almost $4. Which is normal for an amusement park to have ridiculous prices so that was no surprise.

The sun was was beating down and there are hardly any shady areas in the lines. Oh except for in Goliath where there are trees creating shade AND water misters that were broken and basically raining on certain parts of the line. Awesome thanks!

OK, so I know this seems negative but don't get me wrong I LOVE MM! I know it's ghetto, I know the lines suck and are unorganized but I just love the roller coasters and that's what makes it worth it! I'll keep going every year! But only once a year cause that's really all my feet can take! And the drive back to San Diego is hard, if you can stay awake good job! I had one scary incident on the way home where I had to swerve to NOT hit the center divide but I was almost home and I made it! Phew!


SHOES!

No comments: