Friday, July 4, 2008

Splish Splash!

So a couple of things to talk about tonight!

First, what's up with the new Last Comic Standing? I don't remember it being constant stand-up. I remember people living in a house together, doing competitions and then people say "I know I am funnier than..." I guess it's cool that it's all about the comedy now and not weird reality show competitions but i kinda miss them. The guy on right now sucks by the way! And last week some of the people they put through to the next round were not that great. Not really sure if i'm liking this season. So far my favorite is this younger guy named Marcus who does really good impressions. Let's hope he makes it to the next round!

Ok, next on my blogger list is this stupid sun burn that i got this passed weekend. Ya, awesome. My forehead is now peeling, sexy! haha Oh well, this too shall pass.

I guess the biggest news as of late is that XETV, which is the company that employs me, is now the new home of the CW in San Diego! Fox prime time will be seen on channel 5 and CW prime time will move to channel 6. I don't really have much else to say about the subject. I'm pretty sick of explaining it, so please no more questions!

Tomorrow is the 4th of July. If I were American I may actually be excited! The good thing about this holiday is that we actually do get a day off work, fun! I guess I should try to find something "American" to wear...OMG no! wait. I have a shirt that says "Canadian Girls Kick Ass" and i'm totally wearing that shirt tomorrow! If you didn't know, i'm Canadian so it works.

~Happy Trails!

No comments: