Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another day!

I registered for classes today. I'm taking 3 core and 1 elective classes. The elective is an Advertising Practicum. Should be intersting. The campus is divided in to a bunch of buildings around the 7th. There are 3 main buildings and they're about a 5 - 10 min walk from each other. Not too bad except on 2 days i have back to back classes in different buildings. But they do give you 15 minutes between to get around so that's good. I'm walking now more than ever in my life! And i live on the 6th floor with no elevator. ugh! But at least hopefully that'll keep me in shape! Especially after eating all the bread! I finally had crepes last night. YUM! And i've been living off of baguettes and ham and cheese for the past few days. And "Coca Light" which is diet coke which i'm obsessed with, it's actually better than diet coke, the taste. I don't know what's actually different but it's good stuff!

So many things to do! I have my bank account and now i just need my cell phone. Once i get my cell phone i can BBM (blackberry messenger) to anyone for FREE! And I can make free calls to landlines in the US!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nilo!! Glad you're getting settled in. I know how frustrating it can be when you feel like you're cut off from the world! You've inspired me to blog as well. Can't wait to see you again (hopefully SOON). xo Molls

Nilo Lily said...

YAY! xoxo can't wait to see you!!