Sunday, January 18, 2009

one week!

Well I have been in Paris now for one whole week! Orientation is over and what a week it has been! Tomorrow is the first day of classes and I still can't believe that I'm back in school. What a weird feeling to be 29 and back in school. I have found some more students closer to my age though so that's nice. Last night my new friends and I went out for what was supposed to be one drink with our student advisor Javier who has been in our program for a year. He's really nice. So anyways it was one of the girls in the programs birthday and there were quite a few MAGC that's the Abbreviation for our program- students there. We got to meet a lot of the other prole in our program who started in September and they are all super cool and nice. And so this little bar that we were at turned in to a karaoke bar and then around 1am it turned in to a dance club! And I left around 330am with Javier and another girl who lives by me. We shared a cab home. Jen ended up walking home with the others and didn't get home till 4! And the bar wasn't even closing! No last call here! Oh and we met 4 french guys who were hilarious! Pictures to come soon!! Saturday we also walkrd around montmart where the moulin rouge is and up to the sacre coeur church. We also had fondue for dinner and OMG it was so good!

No comments: