Saturday, January 31, 2009

Caturday

Is really Saturday and I've pretty much spent the entire day in the library. So good right? Well sorta, I finished this week's journal entries that I had to do for my CM 504 Global Internet class. I actually kinda dig it and I like my journal assignment so far...just hope i'm doing it right! haha we'll see I guess. So I would stay longer but I need to go home and get ready for tonight. Tonight is this girl from my program - Megan - 's birthday party. And she picked a bar called The Great Canadian! How awesome is that! That's 2 Canadian bars in Paris that I know of now. Woot! I only wish I brought my shirt that says "Canadian Girls Kick Ass"!!

Ok I really need to go, I was going to write more but I already wrote like 5 pages today in the journal so i'm done for today! And tomorrow will be spent reading reading reading!

No comments: