Saturday, February 21, 2009

Helloooo Spring Break!

It's not even Spring yet but we're already in Spring Break.  Whatevs i'll take it especially since on Friday i'm going to LONDON!!  I'm so beyond excited to see Molly and Suzanne!!  

So today is I guess the first day of Spring Break and a lot of classmates are currently in Fes Morocco for a class (NGO Practicum) I had no desire to go so I didn't.  They're coming back in 2 weeks on the Sunday before classes start again.  With my time before I leave for London I'm really going to TRY to get ahead on some of my papers for school.  If I can get some of this stuff out of the way I think it'll make my life a lot easier.  So now I just have to actually DO IT!  But...not today it's Saturday!  It's already 3pm but i've only been awake for 3 hours!  haha I do kinda enjoy the school schedule though, not having to be at work at 9am every day is kinda nice.  Ok so today I think i'm going to just stroll through some stores or hit up the BHV department store just for fun.  Might be going out to a club tonight, not really sure what those plans are yet.  Either way, today is a day off from school work and I'm taking the day off!  

xoxo

No comments: