Sunday, February 8, 2009

My current playlist

So I really want to see the movie Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist.  I don't know much about the movie except it stars Michael Cera and I heart him!  And so I started thinking about playlists and here's my current one that i've been listening to for the past few days...what's yours?

Big in Japan - Alphaville
Forever Young - Alphaville
The Metro - Berlin
Take My Breath Away - Berlin
Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles
Sunglasses At Night - Corey Hart
Never Surrender - Corey Hart
Don't Dream It's Over - Crowded House
Karma Chameleon - Cluture Club
You Spin Me Round - Dead or Alive
People are People - Depeche Mode
Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode
Mirror in the Bathroom - English Beat
Rock Me Amadeus - Falco
Our Lips Are Sealed - The Go-Go's
Take on Me - A Ha
Don't You Want Me - The Human League
Too Shy - Kajagoogoo
Funky Town - Lips Inc.
Down Under - Men At Work
Maniac - Michael Sembello
I Melt With You - Modern English
One Night In Bangkok - Murray Head
Blue Monday - New Order
Dead Man's Party - Oingo Boingo
If You Leave - Orchestral Manoeuvres In the Dark
Always on Mind - Pet Shop Boys
Back on the Chain Gang - Pretenders
Pretty in Pink - Psychedelic Furs
Send Me an Angel - Real Life
Tainted Love - Soft Cell
It's My Life - Talk Talk
Shout - Tears for Fears
She Blinded Me with Science - Thomas Dolby
Voices Carry - Til Tuesday

Can you tell what kind of mood i'm in?  ;)

No comments: