Sunday, February 15, 2009

My New Friend

So at first I was kinda weirded out by the fact that the guy at Publicis DrugStore recognizes me now but now I think it's cool.  Publicis DrugStore is like an all-in-one place and definitely pricey but it's the closest thing to me that i've found so far and easy to walk to.  The front of the store is on the Champs Elysee but I usually go in through the other entrance which is closest to me.  It's got a full restaurant, a wine cellar, a gift shop, a magazine/tabac, a pharmacy, a bakery and some food/drinks.  So my guy is probably in his mid-40's i'm guessing and he's always there!  I went there last night before going to Jenn's party to get a bottle of wine and he was so cute he kinda blushed!  And then tonight I went in to get a bottle of coca light (diet coke) and he asked me about the party last night!  So anyways, he's adorable and now when he sees me he smiles and I wave and smile back.  

No comments: