Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today was better...

Well today was for sure better than yesterday.  My landlady for realz did ring my doorbell this morning and not the weird Chinese guy.  So she told me somebody was coming tomorrow at 8:30am to check something that has to do with the roof but they need to check something in my apartment to.  Anyways I brought up the incident and she said that Ericka my other neighbor called her already and told her what happened.  So Madame Landlady said not to worry that she would handle it and that apparently this guy has been living in that tiny closet oh sorry I mean apartment for 20 years and he hasn't been a problem.  So dude what the hell's the problem now?  Anyways I feel better about it now and Madame Landlady also told me that if I ever need anything to call her and even if I needed a ride in the middle of the night her and her dog "Monsieur" (seriously her dogs name is Monsieur!) would come pick me up, how nice is that?  I love my landlady she rules.  

Ok so two more days left till I am officially on Spring Break!  And ONE more week till I go to Londontown!!!  So super super super excited!!  And Suz's birthday is on Tuesday any ideas what to get her? Something French perhaps?  hmm...I need inspiration I think I will go to Galleries Lafayette they have a really cool section with some fun stuff.  

Ok time to watch this week's episode of Heroes online and then sleepy time.  

Oh and PS Ericka my neighbor and her boyfriend were having sexy time again tonight!

No comments: