Sunday, February 8, 2009

Trippy!

You know what's really trippy? So as I'm perusing facebook I notice that one of my old classmates from elementary school/high school was tagged in some photos. I clicked on one just to see and ok first off he's not even in the photo but secondly and most importantly the house that these people are in is EXACTLY my grandparent's old house!! So i'm sure it's a house that's probably in the same neighborhood because even when I was a kid I had some neighbors who had houses with the same layout as ours. I guess the creepy part is more that I just saw pictures of the inside of my grandparent's house on facebook. I'm sure it's not the same house but it LOOKS exactly the same. Same staircase, same hallway, same everything (minus the decorations & furniture of course). My grandparents have passed away and haven't lived in that house in over 10 years but it still just tripped me out!

No comments: