Friday, December 19, 2008

About 89%...

I think I am about 89% done packing.  A few clothes are still hanging in the closet because I still need some clothes out and I have a bunch of boxes that need to be closed.  I kept them open in case I need to throw something in them still.  

All xmas shopping done!  Need to wrap them now which is the best part!  I love wrapping presents...if you need any wrapping done call me!  Seriously, I know it's weird but I love wrapping presents!  

So the official moving day is now Monday.  The great part is that my roommates wanted to hire a cleaner/maid to come on Tuesday and we split it 3 ways so I paid $80 and I don't have to clean anything!  SWEET!  

Ok you know what I realized this week?  There's nothing but CRAP on TV in the middle of the day!  And when did it really hit me?  Today when I had to return the cable box to Time Warner and then we switched the cable to Ry's name so my name is off the account.  Well I decided that since i'm only here for another 2 days that I wouldn't hook up the new cable box back up to my TV in my room.  So now as I sit here and try to find something to watch in the background while i work on my packing I've been flipping through the basic cable channels that I have and there's nothing but crap!  And I don't have the digital so there's no guide so I actually have to flip through the channels!  ugh.  

And another thing happened this morning.  So we had to find the closest time warner office and we'd already unplugged the cable box so no Internet and i already gave up my blackberry so how to find??  What did we do before Internet??  And there's no yellow pages in the house!  Thankfully there's still 411.  Wow...how accustomed we've become to the internets

Happy Trails!

No comments: