Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My feets...dey hurt!

Totally wore the wrong shoes to the mall today.  And they are definitely going in the "I'm not bringing you to Paris" pile!  But the good thing is that I got almost all my shopping done and I only had to go to one mall!  I got my mom, my dad and my cousin done!  Just my brother is left! Nice.

Had the "Creative Services/Design Department Holiday Gift Exchange/Lunch Thing" today!  It doesn't quite feel like I'm "gone" yet though since it's only been 2 days.  It's also weird saying goodbye to people, goodbye is just weird so I was saying See you later.  Which is hopefully true.  Judy called it my "vacation".  Not quite like a vacation but sure why not? 

I think my packing is about 60% done.  Most everything not in my room is not coming with me.  I have some dishes and bowls that I'm leaving.  I'm taking my shot glass collection, I have quite a few actually!  So I'm taking those with me to my parent's house.  Other than that it's just the stuff in my room which is mostly clothes.  The hard part right now is leaving clothes out to wear this week.  

I have my citizenship ceremony tomorrow morning at 7:30am!  Ugh.  Why does it have to be so early!?!?  boo.  So tomorrow I'll officially be an American citizen (but I will always be a Canadian!).  

Happy Trails!

No comments: