Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fortune Cookie...

My fortune cookie says "Remember 1 month from this date. Good things are coming!" ...1 month from today is the day I land in Paris! Wow...how did a cookie now? I believe you cookie! I believe!

Tonight consisted of watching some tv and hanging out with the roommies. A nice relaxed evening. Relaxed of course until I start writing in this blog! I seem to start stressing when I sit in front of this thing! Maybe I should stop? Nah! I'll keep stressing! lol

So tomorrow is Thursday, that leaves me with 2 days left of work. This week has been more manageable because our sales department has these presentations that they are doing to potential clients. I've been helping with the slide show. I'm like the kid in the back of the class who pushes the button to go to the next slide...except I have to sit right in front! At least it keeps me busy during the day. It's nice to have a distraction and not have to think too much about my last day.

What I'm looking forward to right now is the see ya' later party at McGregor's on Friday. After that, I can tell you I'm not looking forward to the packing that I have to do. So much packing!!

Ok, enough for tonight.

Happy Trails
~Nilo

No comments: