Friday, December 12, 2008

Third Eye...

Thanks to a local radio station - Sophie 103.7 - myself, Nicole and Beau (another co-worker) went to Anthology in Little Italy to see Third Eye Blind perform. Whenever we go to these radio lounge type things it's very "intimate" and the bands play 3 - 4 songs. I don't really know the band that well but it's a cool thing to go to. The first time I went to something like this at Anthology was to see Death Cab For Cutie. That was cool! This was "ok". Stephen Jenkins, the lead singer in TEB (from now on that's short for Third Eye Blind), anyways so he was kinda funny and they both looked and seemed totally baked. I took a few pictures but haven't downloaded them yet. I'll see how they turned out, I think i'll post at least a few here.

So tomorrow is Friday, which means it's my last day of work! AHHHHHHH

I'm off work soon...going to head up to have dinner with Dawn and the gerkins! YAY love my baby time!!

Happy Trails

No comments: