Saturday, December 13, 2008

i'm dumb @ heart

I had a t-shirt up in my old cubicle that said "Dumb at Heart".  And, yes I'm dumb at heart.  Last night was my party and it was fun, I got really drunk!  Some people who said they were coming didn't show, which I expected but there were a few people who didn't come and I really thought they would.  I know I was talking to someone and I admitted something I probably shouldn't have but I know he won't say anything.  Really though, he guessed it pretty much right away so is it really a surprise?  No.  And if you use logic you can pretty much figure it out.  Ugh, sometimes I hate how I feel about people.  I can crush so hard and feel so stupid because it's never reciprocated.  I guess it really doesn't matter now since i'm moving away.  Oh well.  Ces't La Vie!  

Pictures to follow later...

No comments: